Site Manager – Electrical Site Manager (M/W) – Zambia
Our client, a global company present in more than 50 countries that develops and builds projects and services in infrastructure, renewable energy and new technologies, is searching for a Site Manager for a current project in Zambia.
Your main mission will be to work on a day-to-day basis with contractors and site personnel during the construction phase of the project.
- VET electrical with extensive experience as manager.
- Experience in MV/LV electrical distribution installations.
- Experience in equipment management.
- Willingness to relocate to Zambia during construction.
- Strongs Spanish communication skills (working language).
- Organization and planning of daily workload.
- Control and management of human resources, subcontractors, and materials required for each work.
- Develop a strong relation with the clients.
- Certification and supervision of completed tasks.
- Site visits, as well as safety and quality inspections.
- Site management.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Gross salary according to the added value and an expatriation package with an added bonus, annual travel on behalf of the company, and accommodation at destination on behalf of the company, among others.
If you are interested to participate in the selection process, you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line: “Offer: Site Manager – Electrical Site Manager (M/W) – Zambia”