Machinery Manager (M/W) (International Projects)
Our client, a global company present in more than 50 countries that develops and builds projects and services in the infrastructure, renewable energy and new technologies sectors, is looking for a Machinery Manager for international projects in Africa and the Middle East.
Your main mission will be to manage the fleet of vehicles and construction machinery. The work will be developed from Spain with frequent travel or installed in the country of execution of work.
- Mechanics or Engineering Degree (or proven experience as Mechanical Manager).
- C1 level in English, French desirable.
- Strongs Spanish communication skills.
- Availability to live abroad.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge and previous experience in the management of Heavy Civil Works Machinery (Excavators, Bulldozers, Side-Booms).
- Knowledge in Welding Equipment.
- Follow-up of preventive and corrective maintenance tasks performed by the company’s personnel in external workshops.
- Manage the fleet of vehicles and machinery; by controlling the situation and status of the equipment, as well as the expenses assigned to each one of them.
- Create and maintain a stable relationship with suppliers.
What do we offer?
- Gross salary according to value.
- In the case of having to reside in the country of execution of the work: expatriation package with added bonus, annual travel on behalf of the company, accommodation at destination on behalf of the company, company vehicle, among others.
- Career and professional development plan with international projection.
- Work in an international environment in large engineering and construction projects.
If you are interested in participating in the selection process you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line: “Offer: Machinery Manager (M/W) (International Projects)”