Project Engineer (M/W) – Angola
Walt HR is selecting a civil or industrial engineer for energy transport projects (high voltage lines and gas and water transport at industrial level) for an important company in the energy sector. The position will be in ANGOLA, where the selected person will supervise the daily work on site and will report on the developments to Spain.
- Training in Industrial or Civil Engineering.
- High level of English and Spanish. Valuable second language such as Portuguese.
- Strongs Spanish communication skills (working language).
- Possibility of change of residence to Angola.
- 3 years of experience.
- Control and management of works and follow-up of the same.
- Planning and economic control.
- Client management.
- Invoicing and collection of invoices.
What do we offer?
- Salary: 33.000€-36.000€ gross per year.
- Stable contract directly with the company.
If you are interested in participating in the selection process you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line: “Offer: Project Engineer (M/W) – Angola”