IT Project Manager for Cork, Ireland
We are looking for a Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects in the Manufacturing domain.
We are looking for a person who must possess strong communication skills and must be savvy working with both technology and business partners across the organisation in a collaborative way.
As a project manager, the candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and have a strong ability to bring order and discipline to projects that engage many stakeholders and delivery partners.
The position will require the candidate to liaise and manage team on-site and remotely. Some international travel may be required.
We are offering a 12 month contract opportunity.
Salary: 620€ per working day.
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects in the Manufacturing domain.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in delivery of application based projects
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations
- Experience in the life-science industry required
- At Least 8 years of experience in project management. PMP certification preferred, but prior success on the job is most critical.
- Fluency in the English language is required